Guar Gum Bean Powder
Guar Gum is a white to yellowish white powder and is nearly odorless. Fine finished Guar Gum Powder is available in different viscosities and granulometries depending on the desired viscosity development and applications. Guar gum powder, made by crushing seeds of the guar crop, is used in a number of products in the food and cosmetics industries, including ice cream, breads, pastries, lipsticks and even diapers.
The seeds of Guar are split and the endosperm & germ is separated from the endosperm by sieving. Through heating, grinding & polishing process the husk is separated from the endosperm halves and the refined Guar Gum split are obtained. Through grinding process the refined Guar split are then treated and converted into powder.
1) Food grade Guar Gum Powder ; used in industries like food,pharmaceutical, cosmetic etc
2) Industrial grade Guar Gum Powder ; used in industries like paper,mining, explosive, Oil-drilling etc
The specific advantages and uses of this product are as follows:[bulletlist]
- Hay from Guar makes good fodder when mixed with wheat powder because of its nutritive nature.
- The Guar seed is also known as cluster bean, which comes in the category of Kharif legume. It is used a green manure, vegetable and green fodder.
- There are varied Guar Gum Powder grades, which are used in diverse industrial applications like thickening, stabilizing, texturizing, enhancing suspension and flow control properties for industrial products, and food products & processes. These varied grades are determined through mechanical treatment given both before and after milling of endosperm to its final light tan form. Viscous Guar solutions are obtained by hydrating it in both hot and cold water.
- Industrial processes are also facilitated by additions of varied desirable qualities like dust elimination for powdered products, manufacturing of stronger pellets, slip aids and better flocculation.
Please download our PDF brochure